|AVAILABILITY||March to December|
|DIFFICULTY||EASY – MODERATE.|
This is an alternative tour for people who do not want to walk a lot but if you enjoy nature Inca constructions as well as the Peruvian Indians living in the area still retains the different customs Incas, as still believe in the Pacha Mama, Mother Earth in the Andean gods. A tour to enjoy the most. And do something different from what everyone else does.
We left very early from the city of Cusco 6:30 pick up from the hotel towards the town of Ollantaytambo to take our breakfast then we s take back our private transport, heading towards the town of PumaMarka where we begin our ascent of a two hours to hike to the ruin of PumaMarka, where our guide he will explain about the Inca culture Inca culture. then we will began to descend the narrow Inca trail, used by the residents of today.
In the way we stop to have our lunch cold, appreciating the beautiful landscape of the area, will use part of the Inca Trail, cross through different Inca agricultural terraces that are still used by local people as well as some water sources. To finally get to the town of Ollantaytambo where we also visited the town of the same name. Subsequently we will take our transportation to the city of Cusco.
This tour you can do also with the sacred valley tour, it is the first day Urubamba Pasic ruins Pasic market Chincheros and sleeps in Ollantaytambo, the second day would be the ruin of PumaMarka and after construction of Ollantaytambo Inca.
You can also do with another building field as Maras, Moray, and the Salt. Or also with MACHUPICCHU.
If you have any concerns about these other services can contact us for us to explain better.
The briefing will be 2 days before the group departs, where you will first meet with your guide, and have an explanation about the trekinng.
The time of hiking will depend on the group. The guide can change the places for having lunch and camping according to the physical condition of the group.
Each guide has his own way of leading his groups but always his decisions will be for the benefit of the tourists
PUMAMARKA. This is an adventure tour that we must enjoy, to the maximum with good weather or, if not, always we must have an open mind, a positive attitude and a good sense of humor.
- An explanation two days before departing.
- Transport in private bus to the start of the trek.
- Transfer to your hotel on return.
- (Meals according to the program (Vegetarian available)
- Snacks before trekking
- Professional guide who speaks English, Spanish and Quechua.
- Assistant guide for groups larger than 8 people.
- First aid equipment and oxygen tank.
- Entrance into PUMAMARKA.
- Personalized attention.
- Breakfast the first day
- Dinner the last day
- Tips for personnel: guide, and driver (according to their job)
- Entrance to Ollantaytambo
WHAT TO BRING ON THE TREK
- 1 small nylon reinforced backpack to carry the things you need for the trek (camera, drinks, etc.)
- 1 large backpack or suitcase to keep the things you don‘t need in your hotel in Cusco until you return from your trek
- Small flashlight and extra batteries
- 1 water bottle (1 liter) or a small plastic throw away bottle
- Hiking boots or Tennis shoes
- 1 Fleece Jacket
- 1 sun hat and sunglasses
- Personal medications and toilet piper
- Sunscreen for your skin and lips
- Moisturizer lotion to avoid the drying out of the skiing
- Professional walking sticks can be rented in the office for $2 per day
- Energy foods: chocolates, granola bars, dried fruits, etc. (they can be purchased in Cusco).
2017 Prices. PUMAMARKA.
|Number of People||2||3||4||5||6 or more|
|Price per person in $||$ 550||$ 400||$ 350||$ 340||Contact Us|
If you wish to travel alone, you need to ask for a private tour, letting us know which date you wish to leave, and you must make your reservation a week ahead of time so that we can organize your tour.
If you wish to go with other people, we can let you know what dates are available and you can join an existing group.
Write to us to make your reservation and we will send you the form and the payment conditions
DISCOUNTS IS ONLY IN MACHUPICCHU.
Students: (only for students who have a current international student card (ISIC card)
Children: (minors of 16 years with proof of passport).